THE NORTH FACE Kids' Reversible Thermoball Insulated Hooded Jacket
Article: B0BZWGGQKZ (1789480602)-3
- Pickup from New Mail
- New Mail Courier
- Pickup from the store
- Other transport services
- Cash upon receipt
- Bank transfer
- Privat 24
- 100% Polyester
- STAY WARM. The versatile Kids' Reversible ThermoBall Hooded Jacket can be worn as a winter mid-layer or as a stand-alone jacket all year long. Made from 100% recycled materials, it features a quilting pattern that's designed to maximize warmth.
- PREMIUM INSULATION. A sustainably-conscious alternative to down, Thermoball Eco uses small synthetic fiber clusters to mimic down insulation, trapping heat in small air pockets. Recycled Heatseeker Eco insulation provides extra warmth throughout.
- REVERSIBLE DESIGN. You never know what life will throw at you, so help them always be prepared with a jacket that ensures they'll go twice as far. With two unique reversible styles, this hoodie works with them when an outfit change is required.
- OUTDOOR VERSATILITY. They'll Never Stop Exploring with functional features that help kids go further — hand pockets with a hidden snap closure on the outer store small valuables, while elastic binding on the hood, cuffs and hem ensures a comfy fit.
- EXPLORATION WITHOUT COMPROMISE. Easily find our most sustainable products with this badge. To qualify, apparel, equipment and accessories must be made with 75% or greater recycled, regenerative and/or responsibly sourced renewable materials by weight.
100% quality guarantee
14 days for return